Monday, August 6, 2007

Ann Taylor Eat Your Heart Out!

Anyone who's known me for longer than a few hours has probably gleaned that I love Ann Taylor. I'd say about 90% of my closet is from AT ...it just seems to fit my style. Although I love their clothes, I've never been thrilled with the jewlery selection. All the more reason to make my own! So, a few weeks ago my sister, Mandy, and I decided this new dress would look fabulous with some large white beads and decorative yellow ones. Here's a picture of the work in progress. I'm hoping to finish the white beads tomorrow. For the record, that's yellow clay under my nails and not mold.

Hmmmm....maybe I can become a business partner to Ann Taylor. I could design jewlery for her new lines and in return she could outfit me with a lifetime supply of clothes. Ahh, it's nice to dream!

2 comments:

Karen June said...

Ann Taylor would be crazy not to take you up on that offer. :)

Love your blog!

Patty said...

He he ...If you saw my closet you might not think so. :) We'll have to get together someday to hang out and craft. I'd love to pick your brain about places to start selling.