Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Great Barrington Bead Shop

A few weekends ago we flew over to Great Barrington (in Western MA) to visit the local bead shop. By the time we got there we only had about 30 min to shop..again! Why is it that when we travel to these far off places I'm always in a time crunch. Anyhow, the shop had a beautiful stone necklace on display featuring a central donut shape and lots of bangles. After our trek, I designed a similar piece for my summer collection (shown below). It's a perfect accessory for summer tanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Patty,

Wish we had a quote board -

"Why is it that when we travel to these far off places I'm always in a time crunch."

This cracked me up - aren't you always in a time crunch?!?!?!

We love you anyway you come - early, late or on time!!

Em

Anonymous said...

I love this necklace!! You have to show me how to make it. I seem to remember that I once taught you all the tricks, you have far surpassed me in beading techniques!
Tara

Patty said...

Tara - you will always be remembered as the friend who started this crazy addiction! :) In fact, the other day I was thinking that I should post a picture of my loops before and after you showed me the trick! I'll bring the necklace into work soon.