Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekend Warriors

Thanks to clear skies, Vern and I were able to fly back to PA to celebrate Father's Day. I watched my niece and nephew at the Beaver Airport while Vern took my Dad and Brother up in the Cheetah. Later we flew to Grove City to visit my good friend, Jackie, and sister Mandy...and of course, no trip to Grove City is complete without a stop to Ann Taylor. We flew back to Beaver for dinner with almost the entire family (we missed you Tam & Adam). At dinner, my parents announced that not only was this weekend their anniversary....but their 35th wedding anniversary. WOW! Congrats Mom and Dad. :-)

As we enjoyed our dinner and conversation, I spotted a few past jewelry gifts and some blogging opportunities! My sister, Mandy, is wearing a St. Patty's Day inspired clay creation; my mom is wearing a wire working creation; and I'm sporting a harvest colored beaded necklace. My sister-in-law wasn't wearing a Patty creation...but has promised me that at some point tonight she'll put on her jewelry and pose for a photo. Watch this space!

No comments: